Monday, September 17, 2007

The League of Reluctant Adults is Here!




Five urban fantasy writers who don't take themselves very seriously. Four incredibly talented writers, and...uh...me.

Anton Strout
Jill Myles
Ilona Andrews
Mark Henry

And me!

Check our supercool website out here! We'll be blogging every week about all sorts of different topics, and on weekend we might have some cool publishing interviews and nifty things, too.

I'll be blogging on Tuesdays. Hopefully that will hide the drabness of my blogs, because those other four are some seriously funny people.

AND, if you blog about us, or plug us in any way, make sure you let me, or any one of us know--our blog is here. Plug us and be entered to win an ARC of Anton Strout's February release, Dead to Me,, which looks seriously awesome, even if Anton is a Neil Young fan (gak. I just threw up a little bit.)

So come check us out, and please stop by on Tuesdays so I'm not the only one with nobody responding!

And the best part?! I get to play with BOYS!! It's a group with BOYS in it! Yay!!

13 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I'll stop by.

Kate Thornton said...

I'll bookmart it, Stacia - it sounds like fun!!!

Wendy said...

I'm on a roll!

Seriously, I've pimped the site on my livejournal and left a comment on the site, too. I went by Jill's LJ and added/commented her. And now it's your turn! heh. I'm adding you to my Links! :) My site is sassyjinx.livejournal.com.

Anna J. Evans said...

Ooooo boys, cool. In Romancelandia, its easy to forget things with penises exist, except in our books of course ;).

Congrats on the new group everyone! Sounds like a lot of fun and I love the name.

Anna J. Evans

Anonymous said...

Hehehehe... I like playing with boys too LOL

Anonymous said...

As long as they're not all belching and scratching themselves and stuff. Boys can be so gross.

Dropped by, and the website is tres blammo. Looks like you're in good company. Love the little personalized stick guys. Which one has the horns? And what's his phone number?

-kis

Rebecca said...

The League of reluctant adults??? What a cool name - shall go and check it out forthwith...

(and you play nice with those boys December.... :) )

Stacia said...

Cool, thanks Charles! That would be great!


Awesome, Kate, I'd love to see you over there!


Thanks a lot, Wendy! Much appreciated, I hope people have a lot of fun with it!


Lol I know, Anna, it's so much fun to have the menfolk around for something. Teee!


Thassright, Michele. We're all married folks but it's still fun.

Stacia said...

I believe that's Anton with the little horns, kis. You could email him and ask for his number, lol.
No, they seem pretty well-mannered so far...such as it is, at least. They do write about guns and zombies and psi powers and gore, so I guess they get it out of their system that way.


Oh, Rebecca, I'm always nice with the boys...heh heh heh.

Stacia said...

Oh, and Wendy, I'm on lj too!

Bernita said...

~perks up~
Did someone say zombies?

Stacia said...

Mark writes zombies, Bernita!

writtenwyrdd said...

Sounds really cool!