Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary Evil Editor! (and mea culpa)

I had a post planned for today, but as it was something that can easily wait until Friday, I decided to just do a quickie today.

Okay, actually, I decided to do a quickie today so I can get back to the party. Which is happening right now, right here.

Several of EE's Minions got together to do a special blog dedicated to the man (who is my fiance, if you recall), and I was invited to help. Which I did, to the best of my scatterbrained ability, and contributed a signed copy of Personal Demons as a prize. So head on over, hang, enter the contest--there's LOTS of prizes, and have fun.

And speaking of prizes...Um. I am so sorry. I haven't sent out any of the March Demonstravaganza prizes yet. I will, I swear, and I am so, so sorry. April has been a much busier, colder, wetter, more miserable, and above all financially tight month than I'd expected. I promise they will go out soon--if not in the last two days of this week, then in the last two days of next week (it's much easier to navigate my way to the PO when the Faery is in school.) Seriously, you guys, I feel just awful about this, and I hope you'll forgive me for the delay. If it makes you feel any better, my family (Mom, Dad, brother, best friends) are still waiting for their copies too.

5 comments:

Seeley deBorn said...

Welll, I'm always up for a party, but I gotta admit, I've never understood him.

I'm really hoping it's because I just dont' know the rules to most of his games.

Tyhitia Green said...

I just read about EE's party over at Bernita's. Heading over there now. :*)

kirsten saell said...

I used to love EE, but then he refused to show me his "expandable" cruise missile tattoo, so I had to end it.

Stacia said...

Lol, Seeley, I don't join in most of the games anymore. I'd like to but I just don't have time, sadly. I do love him, though.


Aw, sorry I missed you Tyhitia! It ended up being a much busier day than I'd expected, darn it.


Lol kis. We all want to see that one!

Anonymous said...

Man, I used to hang out at EE's place just about all day -not contributing by way of contributing, or was it the other way around? I think I went by "JTC" in those days.

Haven't visited in a looooong time, though. Kudos to y'all for helping him celebrate and congratulations EE -you are one awesome EE. -V95