Monday, January 23, 2006

4/5 from JERR!!!

"A Fine Line Rating: 4/5 Stars Heat level: H
I finished this story long before I was ready for it to end. I fell in love with both characters and the D/s scene that they shared had me squirming in my chair. This is hot steamy sex at its best. This is a definite keeper.

Ice House Rating: 4/5 Stars Heat level: H
Ice House had me wishing that there had been some ice handy in my area. Goodness gracious this is one scorching hot story. I don’t think I have ever imagined having sex outside in freezing cold temperatures, but Ms. Quinn makes it seems like the hottest thing since erotic romance hit the market. This is a truly unique setup and very, very arousing. You are going to love this story. "

What a great thing to see first thing in the morning! I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. st augustine florida plastic surgeon Home call centers in seminole county florida 32750 Rental cars in botany Asian teens mature