Friday, March 31, 2006

Heh

You Are 52% Abnormal

You are at high risk for being a psychopath. It is very likely that you have no soul.

You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at medium risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is somewhat likely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is somewhat likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.




So why haven't you all entered my contest? Hmm?

Crossed 40k on the vamps this morning, meaning I've done about 8k words in the last 4 days-so right about at my weekly goal. Hopefully I'll get at least another 1000 in tonight. It s'all mapped in my head, so this is the easy part.

Plus, boy is it fun to work with the iPod. If I'd known having music playing was so awesome when I write I'd have done it ages ago.