Friday, March 16, 2007

An exciting announcement!

Together with Anna J. Evans, Sherrill Quinn, Kelly Maher, and Sierra DaFoe, I am now a proud member of the Deliciously Naughty Writers group!

Yes, we are so, so naughty. Deliciously so.

We're doing all kinds of contests and stuff over at our Yahoo Group, if anyone would like to join, which of course you should. We've got an awesome new blog if you'd like to pop over there, which, again, of course you should. I blogged there today, as I will every Friday, in addition to blogging here. (This isn't today's official blog, btw. It's just to post the announcement, since I didn't get to do it yesterday, since I was busy doing stuff at Princess's school all day.)

So go check out our website, and our blog, and our group, and I'll be back in a little while!

4 comments:

s.w. vaughn said...

Woo hoo! Congrats, December!!!

Camille Alexa said...

Good luck on the new site! Paid you a quick visit already.

Robyn said...

WOOT!! WTG, December. I'm still waiting to point at your book and tell someone in the bookstore, "Hey! I know her!"

"...sorta."

Rhian said...

Congrats! You'll have fun with Anna J.! She's da bomb. Well... you are too. Together - y'all are deliciously dangerous.