Monday, August 11, 2008

Go on...you know you want to

So it's my birthday today. I'm about to post today's sex writing guest post, but I want to open a separate thread to ask everyone to give me a birthday present.

Delurk. Say hi. You can do it anonymously, in case you're, say, a superspy whose real identity can never be known. But really. I see how many hits this blog gets, and I want to know who you are. Why don't you comment usually? Don't be shy! Come on! All I want for my birthday (I am thirty-five, btw, geez) is for you to say hello.

Please?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

I'm trailing you by about 6 months in the age department, but I make up for it by LOOKING way older. :p

Rubi Jayne said...

*delurks*


Hi! Happy birthday!

<3<3


*resumes lurking*

Seeley deBorn said...

Woo hoo! Happy Barfday, lady!!

Me, lurk?? Ha! Good one!

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday! I hope this year holds even greater success for you!

Anonymous said...

Happy freakin' birthday-or, as we say in Skartaris, "Nobody expects the SPANISH INQUISITION!!!!!"

T.Morgan

kirsten saell said...

Bear hugs and big wet sloppy kisses for your B-day, D.

35, huh? Guess what? You are now officially allowed to have an opion. (We all know you were just faking it before, lol!)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!

Angie said...

Hey, happy birthday! I was travelling all day today, but it's not midnight yet (at least not here) so I'm not quite late yet. [duck] I hope you had a great day and got lots of cool loot. :D

Angie

pacatrue said...

Hello.

And happy birthday!

Gabriele Campbell said...

Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday young lady. Sorry this is late. -V95

laughingwolf said...

belated b'day greets, m'dear...

hope the evening was worthy! ;) lol