Sunday, January 22, 2006

Double Darn.

Just got an email from the Merritt coordinator that they don't have enough entries in the Erotica category to run that category's contest.

I don't know what to do. Honestly, I entered mostly because I was hoping to up the entries enough for them to run it. (And, yeah, because final judging was done by an EC editor). I could enter the ms as Paranormal, but I don't know if it's worth it or even a good idea-Chapter Two has like a ten-page sex scene, which the people judging may not appreciate. And the final judge for Para is an Avon editor, which, while I would absolutely LOVE to have an Avon editor see my work, they really haven't branched into Erorom the way, say, Kensington has.

I have to decide if I want to put it in another category or withdraw.Don't know what to do.

Will me big dirty book get a fair read from non-ero judges?

SHIT.

No comments: